DobroDošli na MACHOBOYS ForuM
Registrirajte se!!
DobroDošli na MACHOBOYS ForuM
Registrirajte se!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Početna stranicaLatest imagesPretraľnikRegistracijaLogin
travanj 2024
ponutosričetpetsubned
CalendarCalendar

Real truth of ONLINE GAMING.

Go down 
4 posters
Autor/icaPoruka
nujaaa
Clan members
Clan members

Real truth of ONLINE GAMING. Empty
PostajNaslov: Real truth of ONLINE GAMING.   Real truth of ONLINE GAMING. Emptyned lis 31, 2010 11:35 pm

Why is clanbase bribed and corrupted?

Hi people! Through this blog I will try to tell You something about bribery and corruption between some organizations, they are ClanBase, Codehook and UAC2, so please read my post and meet their dirty works. Thank You in advance.

Dirty works between (non)gaming organizations

Hi dear gamers,

Now, after really long time, something like four years active playing on Call of Duty, I am named as cheater without any reason and banned from online gaming, now after four years fair playing, just because online gaming corruption.

I know that You think maybe this blog is something like my reason to tell You my life story, but no, it isnt, I just wanna show to all of You, why the online gaming is corrupted and sinks more and more, now I have enough good reason and inspiration because I am ˝disqualified˝ from online gaming without any good reason, just because their corruption.

So let's start..

I hope all of You heard for ClanBase regardless do You play it or not. I also think that most of you know for Codehook but also, small part of You knows for UAC2 (Universal AntiCheat 2) too.

I will try to explain in a few sentences.

Clanbase is an gaming organization through which many teams competing in many of the listed ladders for many games.

Codehook is an non-gaming organization that sells hacks for all popular games that are supported by Clanbase in their ladders.

UAC2 is an organization that should prevent that dirty works from Codehook, so it's called ˝Universal AntiCheat 2˝. But why that ˝2˝ in the name? Because ˝the first part˝ of anticheat progams is named as XAC (X-Ray AntiCheat).

Now when I explained You, I just wanna ask You, do You know who is on top of that all organizations? Who is the ruler? Who is the man who is manager or who is the team that is created by some people who are owners of all those organizations? I know that, believe me, from reliable sources I know all of that, but now, when they ˝eliminated˝ me, I want to share that with all of You ordinary people.

I dont know where to start, but oke, let's start with Clanbase.

Clanbase is organization with many people in their team but after long time of fair deal with so many players, there came an new idea, they need something new to earn some money. One of their most important team member started ˝hack factory˝ called ˝Codehook˝ and it was really nice idea, so many stupid people are paying to that organization for some hacks and most of that people, and generally most of all gamers, they became legends and skilled players overnight. It was a breakthrough that will forever badly affect on many popular online games like Call of Duty serials.

Codehook had a really big profit from all those losers, but after some period, when most of people (who want hack) bought that hack, codehook no longer had a new customers, so they need to start something new, it was XAC (X-Ray AntiCheat), it was anticheat against their hacks, against hacks made by Codehook. They wanted some donations to keep their work with XAC and they get them from some people, so again, they earned some money.

They saw that it was good idea and they made new hack, bypass for XAC anticheat, so all people who want keep their hacking, they need pay for that, few euros, but it is big number of people, so then is not few euros in the question, then it's really big money in the game.

Okay, so they earned money again, but now, when they saw that they can play with all of that people, they made new anticheat, UAC2 (Universal AntiCheat) so again, all of those hackers cant play with their hack. But, after few weeks of UAC2 work, UAC2 crashed, messages are circulating ˝UAC2 is down!˝, hackers can play again, but we, ordinary gamers, now we are defeated.

It was weird how he could fall so I tryed to load their website. Whoops!! On their website they write something like ˝If You want to keep our work, please donate us!˝. Hehehe, again their trick, enough good trick to deceive most of people. After few days, UAC2 is again in action, no hackers, only fair players, but it was hard to find players who are playing clanbase, because hackers was inactive, only public playing, so it was really small number of people in those days.

And again their new idea, new bypass, bypass for UAC2 by Codehook!

Codehook made bypass for UAC2 and again, all of those hackers need to buy UAC2 bypass if they want to keep playing Clanbase and if they want to keep their ˝old skill˝.

And last thing I will tell You about that ˝fast money earning˝ is VIP member on Clanbase. Do I need to tell You anything more? It's enough to tell You, You need to pay to become VIP member, but who are You with that VIP status? You are no one, just one more victim of their fraud.

If You think that this blog is lies, okay, that's Your opinion, but believe me, I know everything that I wrote here, but how that I know, I will keep to myself.

Thank You for a Your time that You took to read this story and I just want tell to all of You:

Please make this blog as Your status on xFire, please send this blog to Your friends, please paste link of this blog on gaming forums and other gaming websites or on Your own clan website and I will be gratefull to You!

Thank You again and sorry for some misspellings in this text.

Preuzeto sa : Online Gaming Corruption.

Proslijedite ovo na sve moguće načine, neka se sazna istina. Smile
[Vrh] Go down
mB[networks]sencXR
Admin
mB[networks]sencXR

PostajNaslov: Re: Real truth of ONLINE GAMING.   Real truth of ONLINE GAMING. Emptypon stu 01, 2010 12:05 pm

Zanimljivo
[Vrh] Go down
mB[networks]zero
Clan members
Clan members
mB[networks]zero

PostajNaslov: Re: Real truth of ONLINE GAMING.   Real truth of ONLINE GAMING. Emptypon stu 01, 2010 12:11 pm

To mi se cini sasvim istinito. Samo vlasnik codehooka je britanac nickom warlord koji je inace jako pametan i mlad decko pa mi je to malo teze za povezat i sa cb i uacom. Ali u ovom svijetu se sve svodi na takav nacin. Npr. Pa nece sutra napraviti za prodaju super racunalo koje ce bit broj jedan po svemu 15 godina. Mogu napravit ali nece. Idu polako da se zaraduje. Tak i ovo. Uostalom sve sta covijek napravi moze se zajebat. Znas da na esl ima odigranih warova ko na cb vjeruj i tamo bi izasao by pass za wire,ali ne isplati se radit za tako malo igraca. Wire kazu kosta oko 500 tisuca eura do sada,a sigubno se da baypassat ako ne uskoro. Citao sam na jednom forumu sinoc da ce u roku 5 dana izac pass za uac3 kada izade. I opet po starom. Zato ljudi ajmo na esl dok je jos tamo posteno
[Vrh] Go down
http://www.inimini-clan.tk
pEZY.....mitok
Clan members
Clan members

PostajNaslov: Re: Real truth of ONLINE GAMING.   Real truth of ONLINE GAMING. Emptypon stu 01, 2010 5:04 pm

mB[networks]zero je napisao/la:
To mi se cini sasvim istinito. Samo vlasnik codehooka je britanac nickom warlord koji je inace jako pametan i mlad decko pa mi je to malo teze za povezat i sa cb i uacom. Ali u ovom svijetu se sve svodi na takav nacin. Npr. Pa nece sutra napraviti za prodaju super racunalo koje ce bit broj jedan po svemu 15 godina. Mogu napravit ali nece. Idu polako da se zaraduje. Tak i ovo. Uostalom sve sta covijek napravi moze se zajebat. Znas da na esl ima odigranih warova ko na cb vjeruj i tamo bi izasao by pass za wire,ali ne isplati se radit za tako malo igraca. Wire kazu kosta oko 500 tisuca eura do sada,a sigubno se da baypassat ako ne uskoro. Citao sam na jednom forumu sinoc da ce u roku 5 dana izac pass za uac3 kada izade. I opet po starom. Zato ljudi ajmo na esl dok je jos tamo posteno
da uvijek ce bit tako ali nadam se da ce uac3 smanjit broj hackera a na esl bi trebali..po meni vise esl nego cb
[Vrh] Go down
Sponsored content

PostajNaslov: Re: Real truth of ONLINE GAMING.   Real truth of ONLINE GAMING. Empty

[Vrh] Go down

Real truth of ONLINE GAMING.
[Vrh] 
Stranica 1 / 1.